Sacrilege Hero League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yes, I've been messing with the forum layout cause I'm bored. Whoever wanna mess with it, feel free! In the meantime, have fun and enjoy life! Summer is on the way, relax, kick back and study like a mule for exams and finals! <3 -Pleiny

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dungeon Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pleinsky
Pleinsky

Dungeon Rules Empty
PostSubject: Dungeon Rules   Dungeon Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 2:48 pm

For those who aren't familiar with expressions such as CoF, VoH or WT, I'll suggest you to look at the official 9dragons forum for guides. Rolling Eyes The short intro is basically that these are dungeons with monsters and boss, and ofc, the chests for loot!

Alot of new members are eager to visit the dungeons, and for those who can't make it themselves, it is natural that the higher levels help out. Most of us are willing to do that if you ask politely in league chat that you want to go. But do not demand it, because no one is obliged to take you at any time you're in the mood for it. If people want to grind, they're entitled to do that, but as I've noticed, the band members are very willing to help out - so do not be afraid to ask! ^^

When i.e. a CoF party is created, there's no level requirement. Everyone who wants is allowed to join, atleast untill a party is filled up. The trouble is that the entering of a dungeon requires passes. So I want to encourage you all to farm passes in Death Valley in the levels of RC11-RL3 and later at FD10-SM3 (not sure about the levels), and then perhaps Wild Tower passes at SM10-GB5. All of these are for your personal use of course. But if you're very eager to go to dungeons, please contribute with some passes. When you come along for a trip, it is someone else's pass that is being used, and to give everyone the same opportunity to participate in dungeons, we really hope that those who are able to farm passes are willing to share it with the rest. I'm sure many if you would I love you

When is comes to Slaying Epithets, the most relevant for the moment are Killer of Shuan Mian and Killer of Shao-Yu Lang (SYL). We have experienced some trouble when doing these 'epi runs' so with the following rules, it'll hopefully be easier to complete and less dying, but more fun What a Face

- The minimum level required are listed in the League Rules. There are always exceptions for nukers, because they have a higher chance of succeeding. The level requirements set aren't -dead-, they're flexible. Meaning, that if a member of the band is thinks it's possible for you to acquire the epithet, then he or she might help. Be polite when asking for help, and don't beg repeatedly if no one is available. Be realistic too, if you're OC3 warrior, it is doubtful that you'll get VoH killer, so take that into consideration. Also please try and consider the helping parties, we're fully aware that many want these epithets, but some times are inconvenient. For instance, after war, many get war buff or 3 hours free CC time. These buffs might be very valuable to some, and asking them to tank for you at that time, means that they'll lose their buffs. So, many are helpful and cooperative, but refrain from bein exploitive of this.

- There will usually be quite a few in a dungeon trip. When someone is getting killer epithet, DO NOT attack the boss unless the person is you. It doesn't matter if you don't hit or your level is too low. Your turn will come, so be cooperative. If you want to hit the boss, ask for a new trip to said dungeon. But just to be safe, please do not attempt to damage the boss when it isn't your turn.

- We don't mind taking lower levels to dungeons. Why shouldn't everyone be allowed to participate? But realize, that this is a risk you take. You may die. If it's very dangerous, we will advise you to stay outside. But most times, the party members will be ready to ress you if you stoop... Cool But do not take unnecessary risks. If you do not want to die, then stay safely hidden. If you run about and is hit in the crossfire, you might risk the other members as well. With ressing flying around and healing insufficient. So be careful and reasonable. If it's your first time then let the party members know. I'm sure they'd be more than willing to give you some tips about what to do! We all had to start somewhere Wink

- The things acquired in the dungeons are free to your own use. I usually save HP clothes for band members who might need them later. For the most part, to avoid people cheating eachother, the boss drop belongs to the person who provided the passes. The loot rooms are free to all of course. But for the most part, I'll offer anything (elixirs, items) that are useless to me, to the rest of the band. Since the run was open to all, and the passes provided by all, I think it's fair. No one can force you to give up your things. But do not try to profit from the band by asking for multiple sets of elixirs, clothing drops etc etc. And do not sell these items to band members after you've acquired them, unless there's a really big discount. If you're new and need better clothes, notify a Band Master or a Leader and they might save something for you when they go to dungeons next time. When you're done with this article, try to pass them along to someone else who might need it.

Basically, we're a family, and there's no point in trying to trick eachother. Realize that these are all guidelines, but actions will be taken if you're very uncooperative in such matters. Neutral lol! But most of you are not, so it's not a problem I love you
Back to top Go down

Dungeon Rules
Page 1 of 1